Dear Lakemoor Hills neighbors,
It is time once again for our annual membership drive for the Lakemoor Hills Homeowner’s Association. Your membership dues and participation are vital to the many benefits that our association brings to the neighborhood. Here are some examples of how your homeowners association benefits you.
- We helped start the Lakemoor Hills Resource Council (LHRC), a non-profit 501c3 corporation that works to beautify and enhance our neighborhood through neighborhood projects. Your tax-deductible donations to LHRC can be directed to a variety of projects here in Lakemoor Hills. Please follow this link to learn more about the Lakemoor Hills Resource Council and their projects.
- The association has an ongoing relationship with Waste Connections Inc., which provides you a 50% reduction in waste & recycle removal rates for LHHA members only.
- Our Safety Committee is implementing the state of the art camera system in conjunction with the Knox County Sheriff’s Department that will guard the entries to our neighborhood.
- We have implemented the LHHA Text Alert system to keep neighbors informed during emergencies.
- We have a good working relationship with Knox County Public Works who has quickly addressed road maintenance needs along our roadways.
- We are working directly through the Alcoa Hwy Beautification Council to ensure that the Alcoa Hwy expansion will include landscape design at our entries to the neighborhood.
- Lakemoor Legacy Park and Gardens at Circle Lake has become a gathering place for neighbors, a quiet garden for meetings during COVID, and a safe play space for children.
- We have excellent social events like our annual picnic in May, Christmas tree decorating, Neighborhood Cleanup Day in March, Beautification Projects & Awards and the Sip & Snoop.
- The Lakemoor Hills Emergency Response Team has been called on to remove downed trees and assist in other needs within the neighborhood. The 20-member team is on alert during any weather emergency.
Thank you for your continued participation in making our neighborhood great!
Your Lakemoor Hills Homeowners Association Board
If writing a check, please make it out to LHHA, and mail it to:
Lakemoor Hills HOA
c/o Jim Kincaid, Treasurer
2649 Lynbrulee Ln.
Knoxville, TN 37920