Dear Lakemoor Hills neighbors,
It is time once again for our annual membership drive for the Lakemoor Hills Homeowner’s Association. Your membership dues and participation are vital to the many benefits that our association brings to the neighborhood. Here are some examples of how your homeowners association benefits you.
- We helped start the Lakemoor Hills Resource Council (LHRC), a non-profit 501c3 corporation that works to beautify and enhance our neighborhood through neighborhood projects. Your tax-deductible donations to LHRC can be directed to a variety of projects here in Lakemoor Hills. Please follow this link to learn more about the Lakemoor Hills Resource Council and their projects.
- The association has an ongoing relationship with Waste Connections Inc., which provides you a reduced rate for waste & recycle removal.
- LHHA Safety Committee has implemented the state of the art camera system in conjunction with the Knoxville Police and the Knox County Sheriff’s Department that monitors the entries to our neighborhood. We have a TEXT ALERT system to keep neighbors informed during emergencies.
- LHHA Beautification Committee helps maintain the neighborhood entrance sign, plans holiday activities, and does many activities to keep Lakemoor Hills a great looking neighborhood.
- LHHA in cooperation with the Lakemoor Hills Garden Club has taken on the responsibility for the maintenance of the three roundabouts at the entrances of our neighborhood.
- Lakemoor Legacy Park & Gardens at Circle Lake has become a gathering place for neighbors, a quiet garden for meetings during COVID, and a safe play space for children.
- LHHA Social Committee provides neighborhood fellowship activities such as our annual picnic, Christmas tree decorating, Neighborhood Cleanup Day in March, Beautification Projects & Awards and a monthly Happy Hour held at Legacy Park.
- The 20-member LHHA Emergency Response Team has been called on to remove downed trees and assist in other needs within the neighborhood during any weather emergency.
- LHHA assisted Lake Hills Presbyterian Church with the repaving of the walking track on their property for the benefit of all residents.
To continue efforts like these we need your dues payment of only $40 per household, due Sept. 1, 2023.
Thank you for your continued participation in making our neighborhood great!
Your Lakemoor Hills Homeowners Association Board
If writing a check, please make it out to LHHA, and mail it to:
Lakemoor Hills HOA
c/o Kathy Proctor, Treasurer
2429 Lakemoor Dr.
Knoxville, TN 37920