Holiday greenery to decorate your mailbox, light post or front door has been created by garden club members from materials they selected and gathered right from our neighborhood!
- Available beginning Wednesday, November 30 at at 3725 Maloney Road. (the Copeland residence)
- $20.00 each – Pay in the Self-Service Drop Box
- Please make checks to LHGC and place in the drop box. If you leave cash, please leave the exact amount in the provided envelope and note your name and the cash amount.
- Choose your mailbox topper or decorative swag from those attached to the temporary fencing. First come, first served!
Proceeds from this annual fundraiser are used for neighborhood improvement and beautification projects.
We have a wonderful opportunity to help fund a much-needed repaving of the walking trail at Lake Hills Church.
The attachment contains QR codes to donate either directly to Lake Hills Church or through the Lakemoor Hills Resource Council.
1. Does your employer match donations that you make? Please consider donating to this project and share the info with your employer to make your dollars go farther.
2. Walk with us along the trail at Lake Hills ……. Make a donation to repave the path.
3. Consider the Walking Trail donation an investment in your healthy lifestyle.
4. Have a pup? Take them for a walk and make a donation to Pave it Forward.
NEIGHBORHOOD HAPPY HOUR PRESENTS: “Grillin’ with the Guys”
Friday, June 17th 5:00 PM
Construction Dates: July-December, 2022
KUB Contact: Brian Wilmot Office: 865-558-2315 Cell: 865-320-2552
Reminder – Lakemoor Hills Homeowners Assn – General Meeting TONIGHT 7 PM at Lake Hills Church & Online.
We have a VOTE on the Neighborhood Entrance Signs tonight! Example photos below for reference. Left photo is the “Traditional” style. Right photo is the “Boulder” style. You can vote both in-person and online.
Attend in-person or via Zoom!
Topic: Lakemoor Hills Homeowners Assn – General Meeting
Time: Mar 22, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 831 4165 9437
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,83141659437#,,,,*962122# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,83141659437#,,,,*962122# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 831 4165 9437
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kVl4z113m
SAVE THE DATE!!
Saturday April 2
ANNUAL LAKEMOOR HILLS NEIGHBORHOOD PICNIC
Time: 2:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. Where: Lake Hills Church lawn
As a part of the featured Dogwood Trail opening, we will have Artist Displays, Children’s Activities, a Parade for Bicycles and Golf Carts, a Car Show for antique and/or interesting cars, Musical entertainment, Plant Swap, and FOOD!!!!
More details to come…
This past week about two dozen of your Lakemoor Hills neighbors planted about 450 Pink Impression tulip bulbs outlining the center circles of each of the three Alcoa Highway roundabouts at Maloney and Montlake. This project is sponsored by the Lakemoor Hills Garden Club to help showcase Lakemoor Hills as the “featured trail” for Dogwood Arts in spring 2022. These tulips are expected to begin blooming in early April – about the time of the opening of the Dogwood Trail.
Some Pink Impression tulip bulbs are still available to homeowners along the Dogwood Trail. If you are interested in exhibiting this symbol of neighborhood pride on your property facing the Dogwood Trail, you can ask for a package containing 9 of these tulip bulbs. Help is available with siting and planting as needed. We recommend a $5 donation to the Lakemoor Hills Garden club for your package of bulbs.
To place your order, contact Tim McLaughlin (865-599-7251) or Cindy McLaughlin (865-599-7239).
It’s not too late, but don’t delay! Only 18 packages of tulips remain!
Bring the family Saturday Dec 5th – Decorating starts at 3:30pm decorations included. Lighting at 5pm. Mask required. Location – The Glimmering Tree at the corner of Montlake and Maloney at the church.