There has been a lot of questions and concern about the debris pickup. We now have more details on the process as follows:
- Pickups will only occur on the designated Dogwood Trail roads. That means if you live on a road without a Pink Line there will not be a pickup. Please do not place and leave debris on non-designated Dogwood Trail roadsides or vacant lots.
- The pickups will occur between April 1st and April 15th. There will “probably” be 2 pickups. Sorry they do not completely commit to that.
- Debris needed to be on the roadside before April 1st.
- Both sides of the street will not necessarily be picked up at the same time.
- The Dogwood Trail doesn’t officially open until April 15th. Please be patient they will get to your debris
- Please bear-in-mind that this is a free service from the county.
Next year we will compile all the details concerning this process and post it in advance.